De: public-mbui-request@w3.org [mailto:public-mbui-request@w3.org] En nombre de Dave Raggett
Enviado el: lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011 19:40
Para: public-mbui@w3.org
Asunto: updated draft MBUI WG charter

I have expanded the list of related W3C working groups, based upon
feedback within the W3C Team. A short presentation outlining the
motivation and background can be found at:

  http://www.w3.org/2011/02/mbui.pdf

A draft charter is available (this is not a formal review, just an
early draft):

  http://www.w3.org/2011/01/mbui-wg-charter.html

I look forward to your feedback and hope we can rapidly get ready for
the W3C Advisory Committee Review that is needed for all new W3C Working
Groups.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.