Re: Maturity Model Group Note Message

The draft version of the message from David and Jeff's edits are both
well-positioned to convey the necessary information succinctly and
encourage active participation from our audience . For greater engagement,
I suggest a shorter version to more effectively encourage participation.

*Overview:*

The Accessibility Maturity Model offers a practical framework for
organizations of all sizes to assess, track, and enhance their policies,
processes, and practices towards achieving defined accessibility goals.
This document outlines essential organizational elements that influence
accessibility compliance and provides guidance on evaluating effectiveness.

*Request for Feedback:*

Your insights are invaluable. We seek a wide range of perspectives, from
diverse industries and organizational sizes, to ensure the model's
robustness and applicability.

*How to Comment:*

   - *Via GitHub*: Please contribute by opening new issues for distinct
   topics at GitHub Issues for Maturity Model
   <https://github.com/w3c/maturity-model/issues>.
   - *Via Email*: If GitHub is inaccessible, email us at
   public-maturity@w3.org with your comments in the message body (not as
   attachments). Please begin your subject line with "Maturity Model Draft".

Thoughts?

*Dr.  Keith Newton *(Call me "Dr. Keith")
Executive Leader and Strategic a11y in Digital Accessibility Experience
614-654-4116 <%28614%29%20654-4116> |
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-keith-newton  | newtonsgroove2@gmail.com