Re: [Maturity] Model Task Force 11-01-23 Meeting Agenda

Regrets for today. Also, regrets for next week, the 22nd, as we'll be
traveling for the US holidays.

For issue #43, please take a look at this Google Doc for the week of Nov
29. I'd like to chat about this approach and get your thoughts. (this is
not a suggestion for implementation now; it's an exploration/representation
of the idea). The person who submitted the issue thought this was
reasonable.

[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wrhomdc2gJWIkDPOveiH3_ig1bddTMonEhIDZIzohrc/edit?usp=sharing]

Also, for the 29th, I have some questions/comments for issue 132 that I'd
like to discuss. I can add them to Github if that's best for tracking, or
wait until after we discuss.

Thanks!
Stacey