Re: Questions from our Engineering team

Hi,

Question number one is a bit out of context for me (maybe because I wasn't
in the meeting today?). What areas are you referring to? I'd like to take a
look at the design process areas more.

As a general comment (speaking as a designer and manager of design teams),
there are specific activities that any designer or design team should be
doing regardless of size. But that doesn't mean they're actually doing them
in reality. Perhaps we need to consider outcome based rather than specific
activity or process based so it's more flexible for size/how teams need to
work?

Thanks,
Stacey

sent from my phone