Re: [MathOnWeb] call for comments -- directions for 2018

Hi Liam,

General comment: It would help avoid confusion if people could make an
effort of separating Presentation from Content MathML.

>  > After 20 years, there's no significant corpus of Content MathML;
> On the Web that's true as far as i can tell too - off the Web it's
> widely used, which is a success story.

Do you have a reference?

I'm not aware of any significant corpus of Content MathML on or off the web
(unless you count theoretical content like content hidden in CAS).

Regards,
Peter.