Re: [math-on-web] reminder: next meeting Thursday, Dec 1 JeanKap

Please forgive my lameness in not having prepared the list of things I was
supposed to prepare for this meeting.

The good news is that MHE is keeping me on as an official full-time
employee as of December 12. Which means brain bandwidth dedicated to
finding work is opening up and I will be able to start work on this list
after the holidays.

-Jean

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 4:19 AM, Peter Krautzberger <
peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Just a quick reminder that we skipped meeting last week and meet
>
> *December 1, 2016, 6pm UTC*
>
> The hangouts link is [1].
>
> Best,
> Peter.
>
> [1] https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/mathjax.org/math-on-web-cg

*Jean Kaplansky*
Content Architect/Strategist | Technical Account Manager | UI/UX |
Accessibility Analyst | XML, HTML, and CSS Developer |
Instructional Designer
+1.518.930.1068
jeankap@earthlink.net
@jeankaplansky <jeankap@earthlink.net>