Re: TPAC meeting DPUB IG & math-on-webpages

Dear math-on-webpages CG,

The last-minute nature of this thread makes it difficult to plan beyond our
own slot.

>From the call, I remember that a few people besides myself are planning or
considering to attend TPAC so there's no reason to let our slot go to waste
:-)

If you are thinking about attending TPAC and would like to attend the CG
meeting (Tuesday, 13:30--15:30), could you please send an email to Dani or
myself?

Best regards,
Peter.