RE: Minutes of Math on the Web Community Group teleconference of 27 April 2016

The Houdini project sounds like something really useful for math. Besides making it accessible, I hope it allows its content to negotiate space and formatting with its container (eg, baseline alignment, line-breaking). So many embedding schemes assume that the container should always control these things. This is not the case for math and any other notation that seeks to integrate with content in the container.

Paul