Re: [Minutes admin] Google Docs becomes an HTML Canvas application

I just tried their sample page with NVDA -- 0 accessibility. In fairness
though, you normally have to go to the tools menu to turn on accessibility
and the sample page lacks any menus, so maybe it is not fair to talk about
accessibility yet.

From a MathML point of view, they never supported MathML and the (soon to
be retired) Google Doc's use of the DOM was just span soup, so pretty
useless for most things outside of MathML also. My understanding is there
was a ton of JS that drove a google doc.

    Neil