Re: Minutes of meeting with EPUB3 WG (was: Re: Joint meeting with EPUB WG on Friday, 14 Jan)

Bert,

Thanks for the posting. I would like to see one thing in the minutes fixed:
> many of the polyfills are deprecated

I think what was being discussed is that there are polyfills for many
things not in core, including some of the MathML features that were
deprecated. A very different meaning than what went into the minutes!

    Neil