Re: Reminder: MathML Intent meeting, 25 Feb

Dear Neil,

I said I'd add more older references about symbols.  Here are
a few items going back to Paul Libbrecht's work with ActiveMath.
Actually I think he may still be interested in this material
at his current position, which seems to be with XWiki.

* Review: Enlightening Symbols, by Joseph MazurPaul Libbrecht |
http://direct.hoplahup.net/copy_left/2013-12-PaulLibbrecht-Review-Enlightening-Symbols.pdf
* The Census of Mathematical Notations |
http://notations.hoplahup.net/Census/
* Notations Across Cultures for Teaching, Paul Libbrecht, Maria Droujkova,
Erica Melis, | http://direct.hoplahup.net/tmp/NotationsAcrossCultures.pdf

I'm looking for more other older material.

All the best,

   Patrick