Re: Some feedback from Chemistry CG

Thanks for forwarding Neil!

It is indeed curious that they are basically asking for a
presentation-tree readout, no need for semantics at all -- even the
subscripts are read as-is. If we are to agree with that feedback
unconditionally, one wonders if we should be excluding chemistry from
level 1 entirely, as it won't have any material impact compared to raw
pMML, and it may get the acceptable level of speech without any
additional annotation work.

Greetings,
Deyan