Re: [EXTERNAL] Notable mention of rich math applications, "details-on-demand"

Deyan,

I really like the toggle notation/variable feature. I think it is better
than pop ups for this purpose because you can see the context better. It is
something that widespread support of MathML will enable because then people
can count on where something is and could do text layout around the math
and have the other end of the arrow actually point to somewhere near the
math symbol/term and know it will work in all the browsers. When the math
input gets converted to something else such as spans, you can't do that.

I'm not a fan of the colorized-math-equations
<https://betterexplained.com/articles/colorized-math-equations/>, but maybe
people who see colors better than I do would like it. I find it way too
busy, distracting, and hard to read.

To follow up on Patrick's link for Euclid's Elements. A friend of mine did
something for a "live" (colored) version of Euclid's elements
<https://saltire.com/apps/> where you can play around with the diagrams. He
published in the Apple App Store. It's not free though (it's $6). I've
played with it some during development and found it quite interesting.

    Neil