Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Minutes: MathML Core meeting July 27, 2020

I could imagine a suggestion that in the case where the vertbars
denote an absolute value there should be additional invisible-times
<mo>s on each side of that construct. Some could even argue for an
extra mrow around the vertbars. And in the case where they are
separators in the expectation-value, there won't be any invisible
elements at all.

A bit of an invisible difference, but likely workable?

Deyan