Re: WG draft charter

I mean, this is a starting point so we have a way to discuss and edit
together, not remotely close to a final draft, probably.

I suppose different people will disagree, , but I don't think that should
be surprising in and of itself. Practices/techniques/notes documents aren't
generally normative - They aren't in epub charter or even in the ARIA WG
charter. It could be that there should be a normative spec, or that the
spec should contain this itself -- I woud have expected normative things
would go there (in a spec, that is), but I assumed we should start with
something that provided flexibility where there were questions about where
something should be - and that as written, these could live in the spec
itself or another spec that wasn't in this group, but belong to the
coordinators/liasons who straddle groups (you, for example).  Maybe that's
not right, but that's the purpose of getting a starting document - so we
can have all these discussions.