Re: Minutes: MathML core meeting 13 Jan, 2020

Hi,

I don't think MathMLCore is going to be listed in that menu. However,
you should be able to turn it on via the "Experimental Web Platform
features" flag. Alternatively, I believe one can use command line
switches --enable-experimental-web-platform-features or
--enable-blink-features=MathMLCore.

For details:
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/HEAD/third_party/blink/renderer/platform/RuntimeEnabledFeatures.md

--