Re: Polyfill support for elementary math

I realized I should hook this up to the githup.io pages and I've done that
now. If you want to see what was implemented, including all the gory
attribute sweep tests (etc), a test page is at
https://mathml-refresh.github.io/mathml-polyfills/elem-math/. The long div
examples are about 3/4 of the way down the page -- all 10 of the
internationalizations of long division that are part of MathML 3 are
supported. Someone with better CSS skills could probably tweak the CSS to
make them look a bit nicer.

     Neil