Re: Minutes: MathML Core meeting Feb 17, 2020

Late apologies for missing this, Monday was my birthday and presidents day
and I was just getting over a bad cold at the doctor's recommendation so it
seemed like a good day to just take the day off and not pay attention to
tech stuff at all :)

--
Brian Kardell :: @briankardell :: bkardell.com