Re: Minutes: MathML core meeting on 10/2/20

Glad someone is reading the minutes -- Brian and my work for scribing isn't
for nought :-)

Oddly, the google doc has FW and I just did a copy/paste from the google
doc into the mail. I don't know how those FWs got changed to FMs. I hope
there aren't any other changes.

    Neil