Re: Minutes: MathML Intent meeting: 10 Dec, 2020

My apologies if I conveyed the idea that you endorsed schema.org as what we
should do. It is simply an alternative approach which you have some
knowledge about. I and I'm sure others appreciate your willingness to
inform the CG about it so that we can discuss the pros and cons of it.

    Neil