Re: Reminder: MathML core meeting Monday

On 09/09/2019 06:56, Neil Soiffer wrote:
> Meeting is at regular time: 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern, 8pm Central
> European Time.
>
> Please see the mail archive
> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mathml4/2019Aug/0011.html>for
> connection details (apologies for not reposting connection details,
> but Charles says some repeating meetings have been trolled due to
> repeating connection info).
>
> Agenda is at
> https://github.com/mathml-refresh/mathml/issues/8#issuecomment-529299507
>
> @Frédéric: please edit the agenda as needed to resolve any blocking
> issues.

Thanks Neil.

I updated the agenda and commented on various issues.

We have progress on DOM/IDL, Brian will give details.

For the rest of the agenda, I want to speed up a bit things regarding
CSS. As mentioned earlier, we would like things to be ready before TPAC,
which is next week (https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2019).

It would be nice to get feedback from Microsoft on ink ascent/descent
and also refine the operator stretching stuff, but I guess this will be
for future meetings.

--
Frédéric Wang