Re: MathML Core meeting notes 13 Math

On 20/05/2019 04:27, Neil Soiffer wrote:
> Thanks to Steve Noble for the notes this week!

Thank you Steve and Neil for the notes!

> 2. Update on scriptlevel.
>
>   * Considerable discussion, but no consensus on action

I guess the main point is that Igalia has now implemented
math-style/math-script-level CSS properties in Chromium, so we now have
a better idea about how things work. Most of the discussion was
implementation or CSS details but one of the question was whether we
should use the inherited or computed font when retrieving the MATH
table. The former is easier and that's actually how MathML is supposed
to work so it's good. BTW, I updated the CSS proposal for those who are
interested:

https://github.com/mathml-refresh/mathml-css-proposals/blob/master/math-script-level-and-math-style-explainer.md#css-math-script-level-property

--
Frédéric Wang