Re: 6/5/19 core meeting notes

On 06/05/2019 23:41, Neil Soiffer wrote:
> ns: I guess we can tentatively resolve to task David C to at least
> search for a label and connect it to part of the spec.
OK, I also have an outstanding action to add links to the web platform
tests, I'll see what I can do...

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.