Re: Closing MathML Refresh GitHub issues

How about if we add labels "resolution needed"  and "spec changes needed".
When an issue is added and needs to be discussed in a meeting, it gets the
" resolution needed" label added. Once the group reaches a conclusion, we
add  "spec changes needed" and "tests needed" labels as appropriate. Any
other steps that need to be done? When a step is done, the label is removed
and when the final label is removed, we close the issue. It would be great
is some of that could be automated, but even if it can't, I think that's
the workflow we need to follow.

    Neil