Re: No core meeting this week

On 25/03/2019 07:55, Neil Soiffer wrote:
> As per last week's meeting, no one said a meeting was needed this week
> while I'm away, so... there is no meeting this week.
>
> Same plan for next week -- if someone feels a meeting is needed,
> please write to list. We'll continue this plan until April 15 when
> I'll finally be back from vacation.
>
> In the meantime, it looks like lots of activity on the issue tracker,
> so lots of work for me when I get back to catch up. I hope lots of
> activity means lots of progress.
>
> Note: starting next week, Europe and the US will both be on daylight
> savings time, so meetings in the US will move back to being 11am
> Pacific, 2pm Eastern
>
>     Neil

Hi,

As mentioned in the previous call, Rob and I will attend BlinkOn so we
won't be able to attend core meeting on April 8.

I think it makes sense to skip today's meeting (March 25) and the one in
two weeks (April 8).

We will propose an agenda for next week (April 1), probably things like
discussing the results of the survey or BlinkOn preparation.

That would preserve the original biweekly pace while Neil is in vacation.

@David: Do you still agree to chair the meeting when Neil is absent?

--
Frédéric Wang