Re: Minutes: MathML Core meeting: 8 July

On 09/07/2019 01:26, Neil Soiffer wrote:
> NS: Can we update the pointer in the core spec that points to the test
> suite?
>
> FW: YesAction item: Fred to fix link and/or destination

I checked the doc, and the test suite URI must be the one of the test
suite, not of the source:

https://github.com/w3c/respec/wiki/testSuiteURI

https://github.com/w3c/respec/wiki/data-tests

I guess it's fine, one can still browse the repositories on the server
to load and debug a single test in the browser. I've also added back a
data-test annotation at the beginning of the file in order to list all
the tests. In any case, contrary to the old test suite, the tests are
designed to be executed automatically following instructions on
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt ; it is expected that people
reading specs know that :-)

--
Frédéric Wang