Re: Feb 12 meeting summary

Thanks Neil, Charles and David, you were fast!

Regarding the Web Platform Tests (WPT) here are the references:
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt#the-web-platform-tests-project-
https://web-platform-tests.org/
The doc explains how to run the tests with the browsers installed on
your system. They also have travis bots for Firefox and Chromium nightly
build at least.

The current MathML tests are the following (I still need to redirect to
the new MathML Core URLs):
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/tree/master/mathml
https://w3c-test.org/mathml
https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Awg-math

As I said they are available in Mozilla, Chromium and WebKit
repositories, so they can be executed there too (skipped for Chromium
for now, but we will run them on Igalia's develoment branch):
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/tip/testing/web-platform/tests/mathml
https://trac.webkit.org/browser/webkit/trunk/LayoutTests/imported/w3c/web-platform-tests/mathml
https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/blink/web_tests/external/wpt/mathml/

--