Re: Notes from MathML Core meeting @ Mon Apr 1, 2019 11am - 12pm (PDT) (public-mathml4@w3.org)

Thanks, David, for the further github details. This is extremely useful. I
signed up to watch the issues for what looked like the main repository.
Hopefully that will help me get up to speed.

As far as fixing the github link on the community page, I suspect that only
W3C staff have editing rights (though I could be wrong). Perhaps Neil knows
the correct W3C staff member to bug about fixing it ;-)

--Steve Noble

--

Steve Noble
Instructional Designer, Accessibility