Re: Notes from MathML Core meeting @ Mon Apr 1, 2019 11am - 12pm (PDT) (public-mathml4@w3.org)

Hey...that's great! Thanks for pointing me to the survey. This is exactly
what I need to distribute to my Pearson colleagues.

Also...I see that one issue which explains why I am only just now seeing
this survey is that the MathML Refresh Community Page
<https://www.w3.org/community/mathml4/> is not pointing to the right Github
page. Currently it points to https://github.com/w3c/mathml. So, I kept on
looking for current work on the repository linked from the Refresh
community page, but wasn't seeing anything connected to the refresh
efforts. May I suggest updating the link so that the uninitiated newbies
like me will be taken to the right repository? Not sure who has editing
rights for the community page.

Thanks much!!

--Steve Noble

--