Re: EBNF was Re: [markdown-testsuite] Add End Of Line (EOL) definition/tests. (#1)

* Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com> [2012-11-28 22:07 -0500]:
> Thanks! That's cool and exactly the thing I was wondering.

I remember thinking the same thing when I first heard about it on the
markdown-discuss mailing list, and being envious because RealLife(TM)
was keeping me from doing things like that in my spare time. ;)

> Le 29 nov. 2012 à 11:52, David J. Weller-Fahy a écrit :
> > https://github.com/jgm/peg-markdown/blob/master/README.markdown
> >
> > Or at least one who did something similar
>
> His grammar is describe in markdown_parser.leg [1] with the benefit of
> being slightly more readable than EBNF.
>
> [1]: https://github.com/jgm/peg-markdown/blob/master/markdown_parser.leg

Hrm, a but for a perfectly human parsable parser format. ;)

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]