Re: header syntax.

On 22 November 2012 02:28, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C.
<pablo@glatelier.org> wrote:
> On 21 November 2012 23:17, Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com> wrote:
>>
>> Le 21 nov. 2012 à 23:37, Joshua Kalis a écrit :
>>> I think that the underline syntax is ugly and needless with '# header' or '# header #'.
>>
>> We do not have the choice.
>>
>> Babelmark2 shows that most of processors support the three syntaxes.
>> http://bit.ly/Ug3yfj
>
> I added the "asymmetric" hash
>
> # header 1 #############
>
> http://bit.ly/UXMZa4
>
> That has to be supported too.

No Pablo, it doesn't. We don't need to have a quirks mode, to faithfully follow
prior bad art? We can get compliance with the majority on a subset of well
defined syntax and leave the quirks to 'app-specific' profile.

You do raise a good point with error recovery though. Never addressed AFAICT.

Should we define that in the spec?

regards

--
Dave Pawson