Re: To start at the beginning

On 21 November 2012 21:18, David J. Weller-Fahy
<dave-lists-public-markdown@weller-fahy.com> wrote:
> * marbux <marbux@gmail.com> [2012-11-21 16:12 -0500]:
>> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. <pablo@glatelier.org> wrote:
>> > Seems an interesting approach, specially considering the numerous
>> > extensions are out there in the wild. In this case "the baseline"
>> > Dave speaks of would be similar to the "core profile"?
>>
>> Having worked with Dave on other projects, I think I can safely say
>> "yes." Caveat, I haven't talked with Dave to clarify that we have the
>> same thing in mind.
>
> So... would it then be useful to generate a list of those elements being
> covered by the "core profile" or "baseline"?

I outlined those in an email...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-markdown/2012Nov/0062.html
  If you want to change it please speak up.

  Or can the main sections
> of the "Basics" Markdown Syntax wiki page [1] be considered the only
> elements addressed by the core profile?  If so, I may break them down
> more specifically than they are right now (as in, have a subsection for
> each specific document element - line-breaks, paragraphs, etc.).
>
> I don't think there is much more breaking apart to do, but it may be
> useful.
>
> [1]: http://www.w3.org/community/markdown/wiki/Syntax#Basics

That list is based on the email I sent.
Please update as needed, but if you are going to add to it, please ask
the group.

regards

--
Dave Pawson