Re: Keeping Accessibility in mind

On 21 November 2012 22:57, Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com> wrote:
> Pablo,
>
> Le 21 nov. 2012 à 02:38, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. a écrit :
>> Well, just a few days ago I was trying to add some role attributes to
>> a text written in markdown and it was a real pain.
>
> Could you post on this thread code examples of what you expect as output?

Sure, but honestly I wasn't taking the correct approach to solve the
issue, somy decision of picking markdown. Also, I was confused, I was
adding a rel attribute, not role =/.

I was basically trying to add a rel="author" attribute inside a
content, specifically on a post metadata.

Regards,
--
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini - @PaBLoX
http://www.glatelier.org/