Re: Moving on. A basic para

* marbux <marbux@gmail.com> [2012-11-21 16:26 -0500]:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:07 PM, David J. Weller-Fahy
> <dave-lists-public-markdown@weller-fahy.com> wrote:
> > Would BabelMark 2 [1] be useful here?  As that is an implementation
> > which is already available for checking the behavior of various
> > implementations.  I hadn't seen it mentioned yet.
> >
> > [1]: http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/
>
> Looks like an awfully good start on what we need to do. In particular,
> don't miss the FAQ on differences between implementations.

Indeed: The best part about it is all (participating) implementations
are provided by the authors, not by a single source.  Therefore, by
using the existing infrastructure we're automatically connected to those
who have demonstrated some interest in cross-compatibility, or at least
knowing the differences between implementations. ;)

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]