Re: Current syntax

On 20 November 2012 04:01, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C.
<pablo@glatelier.org> wrote:
> On 19 November 2012 12:48, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/community/markdown/wiki/Syntax
>>
>> I've done a quick review, with regard to a baseline.
>> It would appear that the current implementation has corner cases and
>> complexities
>> that could be simplified.
>> Look for the @FIXME comments.
>
> It looks weird on mediawiki. I think we should try to use something
> different. Maybe dvcs.w3c.org as someone (maybe you?).

One level of complexity is enough for me Pablo!
We are discussing MD, so using it shouldn't be so strange!

> Abourt code fences, I totally agree... let's make the "basic" and then
> we can start discussing which "extensions" we can move into the
> "core".

Thanks for that. I think extensions to a basic syntax is likely to be the
most contentious area, so a minimal set seems a good basis from
which to start.

regards

--
Dave Pawson