Re: TPAC 2019 - Maps for HTML Community Group meeting agenda [2]

A reminder to all community group members, and to TPAC participants who
have signed up as observers…

The Maps for HTML community group meeting will be held at 8:30am Friday
morning (Fukuoka time) in the Kei room, on 3 floor.

The agenda is on our wiki:
https://www.w3.org/community/maps4html/wiki/TPAC_2019_Agenda

We haven't received any requests for remote participation; let us know as
soon as possible if you wanted to call in. Otherwise, we will be taking
notes on IRC (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#m4h)

Hope to see you all there!

~Amelia