Maps for HTML Community face to face meeting

From: Rushforth, Peter (NRCan/RNCan) <peter.rushforth@canada.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 19:26:50 +0000
To: "public-maps4html@w3.org" <public-maps4html@w3.org>
Hi,

I've requested a meeting venue at TPAC in September, to allow members of the Maps for HTML Community Group to meet face to face.  I indicated in our ask that the meeting slot avoid conflict with SVG working/community activities, with a preference for Tuesday / Thursday at 13:30-15:30.

As we approach the meeting date, we can discuss an agenda on this list.  I will let you know when the meeting date and time is confirmed.

Thank you,
Peter

Peter Rushforth

Technology Advisor
Canada Centre for Mapping and Earth Observation
Natural Resources Canada / Government of Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca<mailto:peter.rushforth@canada.ca> / Tel: 613-759-7915

Conseiller technique
Centre canadien de cartographie et d'observation de la Terre
Ressources naturelles Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
peter.rushforth@canada.ca<mailto:peter.rushforth@canada.ca> / TÚl: 613-759-7915