Re: Map Markup Language draft spec

Interesting work Peter!

I must say that it looks very much as GeoJSON mostly the same features and
the same feature names. For me this seams to be something new almost from
scratch and does not seams to be compilable with existing standards...

Other approaches to think over could be a ARIA like implantation for
SVG(that would support more complex geometry such as Bézier Curves) or some
type of text based(human readable!) format. Both those solutions would be
more accessible too...

Greetings
//
Albin Larsson
Nyköpings Gymnasium - Elite Orienteering