Fwd: W3C - OGC Maps for the Web workshop schedule is live

Peter,

Today is my first day back from vacation.

The workshop agenda looks great!

Looking at the Maps for the Web workshop agenda, I am scheduled to moderate the “Creating accessible Web map widgets" panel on September 29th between 08:00am and 08:50am EDT.

Please note that I will have to leave the Maps for the Web workshop at 08:50am EDT (or 08:55am EDT at the absolute latest) to join a separate event that I am running that day.

So provided the schedule for the “Creating accessible Web map widgets" panel and the presentation before it does not change, I should be able to moderate the panel.

Gobe

--
 <https://www.ogc.org/webinars>