Re: Workshop Web site graphic

One of my colleagues has an account with a commercial stock image
company. Not sure how much they cost and can ask (added Karen to cc).
We went over them together with her logged in and broadcasting her
screen on WebEx. I ended up cropping it down some myself.

Often for slides I find things on mediawiki

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead