From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Sent: February 20, 2020 14:16
To: public-maps-workshop-pc@w3.org
Subject: Countdown to CFP / website launch

Checklist of things that need to happen before launch:

- [x] Final confirmation of OGC approval to call this a W3C-OGC Joint Workshop
  Assigned: Gobe
- [ ] Final confirmation of W3C approval to call this a W3C-OGC Joint Workshop
   Assigned: Ted/Mike
- [ ] Final venue confirmation
  Assigned: Ryan/Peter/Gobe
- [ ] Confirm initial sponsors (e.g., NRCan)
- [ ] Web page for venue / logistics information
   Assigned: Amelia
- [ ] Update website with final logos/branding
   Assigned: Amelia
- [ ] Create registration form
   Assigned: Ted + review by everyone
- [ ] Review CFP and other website text<https://maps4html.org/Maps4HTML-Workshop-2020/call-for-participation>
   Assigned: everyone
- [ ] Suggest mailing lists, calendars, and other outreach methods for announcing the CFP (use the contacts spreadsheet)
   Assigned: everyone
- [ ] Continue contacting individuals / mailing lists with unofficial “save the date” requests to drum up interest (and maybe sponsors)
   Assigned: everyone

We need these all checked off by next Thursday's (Feb 27) call!