Re: Accessibility Requirements for People with Low Vision (Ike)

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:11:54 -0500
To: public-low-vision-comments@w3.org, Ike Presley <ipresley@afb.net>
Ike,
Responding to your comments of March 18, 2016 [1]
you stated "*Section 3.5.1 – The contrast in Fig. 12 is not very good and
illustrates a poor example.*"

The task force has reviewed the image. We will be adding a statement
preceding the image (and other examples) "This is a screen shot of style
sheets used by a person with low vision."

Yes, the image is low contrast. However, this user modified the webpage to
meet their unique visual needs.

1.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-low-vision-comments/2016JanMar/0004.html

--