RE: Accessibility of cookie notices while using assistive technologies

Hi James, thank you for sharing.  Do you have a link or sharable document of your project findings?

Best Regards,

Jonathan

From: James Clarke (PGT) <J.M.Clarke2@newcastle.ac.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 2:16 PM
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Accessibility of cookie notices while using assistive technologies

Hello Low Vision Task Force,

I recently completed my master's project at Newcastle University investigating the accessibility of cookie notices while using various forms of assistive technologies. I found that the majority of cookie notices have some form of issue regarding accessibility, ranging from not being readable to not being navigable when using a screen reader.

I thought these results may be of interest. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Cheers,

James M Clarke