RE: Do we have a LVTF call today? (was Re: LVTF call this week)

Our next call for the LVTF will be Thursday the 9th of September at 11am ET.

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 10:58 AM
To: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@levelaccess.com>; Christopher Loiselle <chris.loiselle@oracle.com>; Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>; Bruce Bailey <Bailey@access-board.gov>
Subject: Do we have a LVTF call today? (was Re: LVTF call this week)

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if  we have a call today, as Bruce sent his regrets.

It says under "Upcoming Teleconferences" on the meetings page:

<quote>
LVTF meets Thursdays at 11:00am ET, usually every other week. We will update here when dates are confirmed.

* Thursday 9 September 2021 at 11:00am ET for up to 1 hour 25 minutes <unquote>

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/LVTF_Meetings#Upcoming_Teleconferences

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Laura