From: Andrew Somers <andy@generaltitles.com>
Sent: 27 August 2021 10:41
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Some material for next meeting

Hey everyone,

Nice meeting so many new members in teh Turs morning meeting!!!

I’ve outlined a few topics I feel are important, and added some discussion in advance of the next meeting in two weeks.

I posted them to a page on the LVTF Wiki here:<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Agenda>

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Agenda

Essentially it discusses scope, technology needs, proposed CSS properties, and also a sample criterion for contrast for WCAG 2.3, but using the APCA math (please note this is an unevaluated draft).

   Contents
  • 1        Proposed Agenda Items for the Thursday Meetings
              • 1.1      Scope of the Reborn LVTF
                          • 1.1.1   A proposal to create a Visual Accessibility Task Force.
              • 1.2      New CSS and Related Technologies
                          • 1.2.1   Background
              • 1.3      Proposed Font Size Related CSS Property
                          • 1.3.1   Examples
                          • 1.3.2   Companion Property
                          • 1.3.3   Examples
                          • 1.3.4   Font Meta Data??
              • 1.4      Proposed LVTF Key Agenda Items
                          • 1.4.1   Silver/WCAG 3
                          • 1.4.2   WCAG 2.x
                          • 1.4.3   CSS/HTML/Browser Technologies
              • 1.5      Should the LVTF be Renamed?
              • 1.6      Proposed WCAG 2.3 Alternate Contrast SC (APCA lite)
                          • 1.6.1   Guideline 1.5 Visually Distinguishable, Advanced Alternate to 1.4
              • 1.7      SC 1.5.3 SAMPLE DRAFT — NOT FOR PRODUCTION
                          • 1.7.1   Success Criterion 1.5.3 Readable Contrast

Thank you

Andy

<Address Redacted for Listserv>