Jeanne's text description "Color Blindness Comparison Table" for the appendix of Requirements doc

Hi Jim and all,

Something that we forgot to do for the requirement's doc is to add
Jeanne's  Text description "Color Blindness Comparison Table" to the
appendix.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Color-Blindness-Table

I added it to the Wiki Page so it doesn't fall through the cracks.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Low_Vision_Issue_Rationale#Long_Description_of_Images_for_Appendix

The resolution was "Will update table, alts and images descriptions -
and add appendix with detailed image descriptions."
https://www.w3.org/2016/04/13-lvtf-minutes.html#resolution03

Thanks,
Laura

--