Re: Warning: The Understanding Reflow gonly 200% text.

Dear LVTF,
This is the problem of using tools that don't include people with low
vision when you develop documents. The majority of the group could not
participate, and as a result Jon A. looked like only one, when in fact it
is everyone with low vision on the LVTF.

The 2017 Face to Face just was not based on low vision input.

Best, Wayne