Re: I think I can make 7/18

Agreed. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

________________________________
From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:31:59 PM
To: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: I think I can make 7/18

So sorry to hear that you both have been suffering.

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 3:56 PM Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com<mailto:wayneedick@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Jim, et. al.
Well Eva and I have been very sick. Eva was hospitalized. I was just very sick. I also heard abou Jim's illness right when Eva was in hospital.

Hard times for the LVTF. I'd comment on things, but they gave me codeine to stop my cough.

I cannot understand opiate addiction I can't stand being so stupid. It feels awful.

Well I should be able to start functioning next week. So, see you all back at the meeting.

Best, Wayne