Fwd: Feedback to Silver

interesting research articles about awareness of guidelines by developers

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Crabb (Staff) <m.z.crabb@dundee.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: Feedback to Silver
To: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>, White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Cc: Detlev Fischer <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>, Silver TF <
public-silver@w3.org>, WCAG group <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I have 2 publications based on Silver work that are available:

One is authored by a student that I was supervising last year:

Amy Wilson & Michael Crabb (2018). *W3C Accessibility Guidelines for Mobile
Games*. *The Computer Games Journal*, *7*(2), 49-61.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40869-018-0058-7

The other is to be presented at CHI2019 this year (May)

Michael Crabb, Michael Heron, Rhia Jones, Mike Armstrong, Hayley Reid, Amy
Wilson (2019). *Developing Accessible Services: Understanding Current
Knowledge and Areas for Future Support*. ACM CHI Conference 2019.

Authors version of this is available here:
https://www.ux-d.co.uk/events/chi2019/DevelopingAccessibleServices.pdf

Kind Regards

Mike

[image: University of Dundee shield logo] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-home>

*Dr Michael Crabb*
Lecturer (Human Computer Interaction)
School of Science and Engineering, University of Dundee
+44 (0)1382 385491 | m.z.crabb@dundee.ac.uk

[image: University of Dundee Facebook] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-fb> [image:
University of Dundee Twitter] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-tw> [image: University
of Dundee LinkedIn] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-li> [image: University of Dundee
YouTube] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-yt> [image: University of Dundee Instagram]
<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-ig> [image: University of Dundee Snapchat]
<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-sc>

*One of the world's top 200 universities* <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-strapline>
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018