Re: Anything for a possible 2.2?

Post Script:
I have tried this on CJK Languages, Arabic, Vietnamese and Western
Languages. All that is needed is to have members from each country to
supply a test set of characters. For latin languages the test set is:

!"#$% &'()* +,-./ 01234 56789 :;<=> ?@ABC DEFGH IJKLM NOPQR STUVW XYZ[
]^_`a bcdef ghijk lmnop qrstu vwxyz {|}~

Best, Wayne